What are you doing?
你在干嘛
Uh, it's a long story.
哦,说来话长
What do you want? We're closed.
你想怎样?我们关门了
- I-I just wanted to talk to Lizzie. - So talk.
- 我-我只是想和丽兹谈谈 -说吧
I was kind of thinking maybe, you know, outside in the courtyard.
我在想,你知道,在院子里谈
If this is about that parallel-universe,
如果这是关于双人组合
Italian-rock-star, Lizzie's-suddenly-a-diva thing,
意大利摇滚歌手, 和丽兹突然变歌星的事
- I know all about it. - She figured it out.
- 我全知道 - 她猜到了
- Evil and smart. - Embrace it. Fear it.
- 邪恶而聪明 - 相信它,害怕它
You might want to take a look at this.
你要看看这个
I'm on the front cover of a tabloid!
我上小报封面了
I wish to thank everyone who's always believed in me for this great honor.
我想谢谢所有坚信我能担当这荣耀的人
Do you know what that says?
你知道那是什么意思
Paolo and Isabella are supposed to be singing.
保罗和伊莎贝拉要在音乐典礼唱歌
Well, it's got to be a mistake.
嗯,那不太对
I had some Italian girls translate it.
我请些意大利女孩翻译
- Paolo didn't tell you? - Mmh, no.
- 保罗没告诉你 - 嗯,没有
Don't you think it's weird he tried to hide this?
你不认为他想隐瞒这些很奇怪
Can you believe it?
你能相信吗
Maybe it's a last-minute thing.
可能这是临时决定
Aren't these things planned months in advance?
这些事情不是几个月前决定的吗
When did you become an expert on Italian award-show thingies?
你什么时候变成 意大利颁奖典礼专家了
It's called common sense, which I have a lot of to make up for my lack of the slow curve.
我有很多这样的基本常识以补足我的迟钝
- Slow curve? - Forget it.
- 迟钝? - 忘了它吧
If you want to believe some Italian kid,
如果你要相信这你认为
you think you know after two days,
认识两天就可以信任的意大利小子
because he's an international superstar,
因为他是国际巨星
is really rich and has nice hair, be my guest.
很有钱,头发漂亮 那随你吧