What in the world?
这是怎么回事?
What happened to the plane?
飞机怎么了
OK. I'm OK. OK. I'm alive.
飞机坠毁了 好了 我还活着 我不知道
See, I can't even sleep for a minute.
我连好好睡觉都不行吗
You know what, this is not JFK.
你知道么 这里也不是纽约肯尼迪机场
Kowalski, casualty report.
科沃斯基 伤亡报告
Only two passengers unaccounted for, Skipper.
只有两名乘客不知去向 机长
That's a number I can live with.Good landing boys.
这个数字我可以接受 着陆不错 伙计们!
Who says a penguin can't fly.
谁说企鹅不能飞了?
Hey, happy slappers. Is there some reason to celebrate? Look at the plane.
嘿 打得火热的人们 有什么可庆祝的 看看这个飞机!
We'll fix it. Fix it? How you gonna fix this?
我们会修好的 修好? 你怎么修这个?
Grit, spit and a whole lotta duct tape.
他 口水 还有很多布基胶带
We should be up and running in say,
我们应该可以完成 时间大概需要
six to nine months. Sixty nine months?
6到9个月 69个月?
No! Six to nine months.
不是 是6到9个月
Kowalski, I say we use this setback to our advantage.
科沃斯基 我觉得我们要化困境为优势
Where do you get, where do you pull that number out of, huh?
你怎么计算出这个数字的? 嗯?
I want you to reconfigure the design, so start reconfiguring! Great, that's a great...
我想让你把整个设计重新改造 现在开始
How do you estimate that? You! Pretty boy!
你怎么能预估呢? 你 小白脸
Why don't you and your friends dig a tree, maybe find water.
要不然你和你的朋友们去挖树 找找水
Hold on, hold on a second. Who made you...
等一下 等等 谁说你可以当这个
king of the plane wreck?
飞机残骸之王了?
Excuse me. Fine,
啊? 你说什么? 行啊
you can be in charge. You fix the plane!
你来指挥吧 你来修飞机啊
Who gives you the authority to put me in charge?
谁给你的权力 让我来指挥的?
OK then, I'll remain in charge.
那好吧 我继续指挥
Yeah, that's right.
对了 你继续指挥