What's your hurry, party planner?
派对小策划 你这么急要去哪里
Nolan, there must be a hundred women here who would love to play your little games.
诺兰 那里有一大堆的女人 愿意你在她们面前耍那些小把戏
I, however, am not one of them.Excuse me.
但我不是她们中的一员 借过
Hello.Hey, it's Jack.
你好 我是杰克
Listen, I thought we had a deal on my boat.Other buyers are starting to line up.
我知道卖船的事我们谈过了 但是别的买家开始加价了
Ah, the art of the deal.Tell you what,I'll have my business manager wire whatever you're asking into your little bank,
挺会讲价的嘛 告诉你吧 你随便开个价 我让我业务经理把钱打进你的小金库里
and then we can do the title transfer,and blah, blah, blah, whenever it's convenient.
然后我们就可以把船过户了 只要你方便 什么时候都可以
It's convenient today.
我今天就很方便
Aye, aye, captain.See you soon.
好的 船长 一会儿见
You know Nolan Ross?
你认识诺兰·罗斯
Yes, we've been close for a long time.
我们是老朋友了
A bit of an odd bird, that one.
他是个怪人
I wouldn't guess he had any real friends at all,much less one as lovely as you.
我以为他压根没什么朋友 尤其是像你这么迷人的朋友
Nolan knows when people look at him,they see dollar signs,so he's built up a few defense mechanisms.
诺兰知道人们看着他的时候 眼里满是闪闪发光的钞票 所以他很有自我保护意识
It's hard to know who to trust when it comes to money.
一旦牵扯到钱 就不知道该信任谁了
Couldn't agree more. So who do you trust?
非常同意 那么你信任谁呢
With my money?Myself since 2008.
对于我的钱吗 自从2008年后 我只信任自己
I've been sitting in cash and short-term bonds wondering when that second shoe's gonna drop.
我的资产只有现金和短期债券 不知道下一次经济危机什么时候会来
My fund actually made money in 2008.
我的基金在2008年还挣钱了呢
Really? Well, what do you have, a crystal ball?
真的吗 你难道有预言水晶球吗
And a magic hat.
还有一顶魔法帽
Bit of free advice?The other shoe's not gonna drop anytime soon.
免费给你点小建议 经济危机没那么快席卷重来
You should consider getting back into the market.
你可以考虑重回市场
Never said I wasn't considering.
我不是没考虑过
Well, then you and I have a lot to discuss.
那我和你有很多可以聊的了
Call my office.We'll set a lunch when you're ready.
这是我办公室电话 等你做好打算了 一起吃个中饭聊聊
Loser pays.Always.
赌输的人付钱 必须的