Miss Hall,
霍尔小姐
how much did you charge my client for your dating service?
你的中介服务向我的客户收取多少钱
$25,000.
两万五千美金
$25,000.
两万五千美金
You set up my client with a man named Martin Donnelly.
你安排我的客户和一位名叫马丁·唐纳利的人见面
How much did he pay for your dating service?
他为中介付了多少钱
Nothing.
没付钱
Miss Hall, I have your service contract here.
霍尔小姐 我这有你的服务合约
Will you just point to the place where it says that...
可否请你指出哪里有说
for their $25,000...
付了两万五千美金
you will be introducing your clients to unemployed actors...
你却给客户介绍失业的演员
who have paid nothing to attend your mixers?
他不用付中介费还可以参加晚宴
It doesn't.
没有写
Nothing further.
没其他问题了
Why didn't you ask her why she chose Martin for me?
你怎么不问她为什么选马丁给我
Because it is not relevant. Shh.
因为那和案子无关 嘘
Miss Hall, why was Mr. Donnelly given a free membership?
霍尔小姐 为什么唐纳利先生是免费会员
A person is more than the size of their wallet.
看人不能光看他有多少钱
If I think that a candidate is special...
如果我觉得候选者很特别
and he or she passes our
他或她也通过了我们的
extensive background and vetting process...
全面背景审核
then I will sometimes offer a free membership.
我有时会给他们免费会员资格
So Mr. Donnelly isn't the only one?
就是说唐纳利先生并不是唯一的一个
I have given free memberships to a firefighter, a professor...
我已经让一名消防员 一位教授
a cop, even a law student.
一个警察和一名法科学生免费入会了
I think these scholarships
我觉得这种制度
help to round out the pool for potential matches.
可以为潜在的配对提供基础
Nothing further.
没其他问题了
The witness may step down.
证人可以下来了