A:What else, Ma'am?
还要别的吗,女士?
B:No, thanks. My husband said, We'd like to pay now.
不用了,谢谢。我丈夫说,我们现在要去付款。
A:Let me show you to the cashier's. It's 905 yuan in total.
我带你们去收银台。 一共是905元。
B:What? Where does that five come from?
那5元是怎么来的?
A:Oh, it's a service charge.
哦,那是服务费。
B:But I only have 900 in cash here. Can you let it go for 900 yuan?
但是我们只有900元现金,就900元可以吗?
A:Sorry, but we can't do that. It's store's rule.
对不起,但是不可以,这是商场的规定。
B:My husband said he had a credit card. Do you accept credit card?
我丈夫说他有信用卡,你们受理信用卡吗?
A:Yes.
是的。
B:Great. Here it is.
太好了。给你。
A:Here is the receipt. Wanna to have it wrapped, Ma'am?
这是发票。您需要包装吗?
B:Yes, please. Thank you very much.
是的。非常感谢。
A:It'll be great to have you again.
欢迎下次光临。
B:Thank you very much.
谢谢。
Note: