871.What’s wrong with you,sir?
先生,您哪里补舒服?
872.What seems to be the trouble to you?How is your appetite?
您有什么疾病吗?您得胃口怎么样?
873.Let me examine you,any pain here?Does it hurt you when I press here?
让我给您检查一下,这里疼吗?我压这时疼吗?
874.Yes,but only a little.
疼,但只是一点点。
875.I think that a blood test is necessary for you,sir.
先生,我认为您需要验一下血。
876.Let me give you a check-up first.
让我先给您检查一下。
877.Breathe deeper,please,cough,now again.
请深呼吸,咳一下,再咳一次。
878.Let me listen to your lungs and heart.
让我检查一下您的心脏和肺部。
879.Here is a prescription for some medicine as instructed and don’t smoke,don’t overwork either.
这是开的一些药,请按时服药,不要吸烟,不要过度疲劳。
880.I will give you an injection first,you’d better stay in bed.
我先给您打一针,您还是卧床休息为好。
n. 嗜好,食欲,欲望