Benjamin Button, this is my husband, Robert.
班哲明巴顿,我先生罗伯。
How do you do?
你好。
A pleasure.
幸会。
Well, it was very nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你。
We'll be in the car, darling. All right.
我们在车上等你,好。
Bye.
再见。
I'm just locking up.
我只是要锁门。
She's beautiful.
她好美哦。
Like her mother. Does she dance?
像她妈妈一样,她会跳舞吗?
Not very well. I guess that'd be from my side of things.
跳得不好,我猜一定是遗传到我。
She's a dear, sweet girl.
她是个贴心可爱的女儿。
She seems a little lost.
她看起来有点困惑。
But then, who isn't at 1 2?
不过12岁小孩都是这样。
A lot of her reminds me of you.
她有很多地方让我,想到你。
My husband, he's a widower. Or was a widower.
我先生是个鳏夫,曾经是。
He's an incredibly kind, just bright, adventurous man.
他的心地很善良,而且很聪明,热爱冒险。
He's been a terrific father.
他一直是个好爸爸。
Good.
那就好。
You are so much younger.
你年轻了好多。
Only on the outside.
只是外表而已。
You were right.
你说的对。
I couldn't have been raising both of you.
我不可能同时照顾你们两个。
I'm not that strong.
我没有那么坚强。