1. 吵架
You make me sick!
你真让我恶心!
You shouldn't have done that!
你真不应该那样做!
You're a jerk!
你是个废物!
Don't talk to me like that!
别那样和我说话!
I hate you!
我讨厌你!
Are you insane/crazy/out of your mind?
你疯了吗?
Knock it off.
少来这一套。
Get lost.
滚开!
How dare you!
你敢!
You have a lot of nerve.
脸皮真厚。
You're a disgrace.
你真丢人!
I'll never forgive you!
我永远都不会饶恕你!
You asked for it.
你自找的。
2. 道歉
Apologies 真正的道歉
With apologies, you admit to doing something to upset another person.
如果你做出道歉,那就表示你承认自己做了某些打搅到别人的事。
Sorry 一词比较口语,多用于非正式化的道歉,例如:
I am sorry that I was late.
对不起我迟到了。
I shouldn't have done that. Sorry, I'll never do it again.
我不该做出那种事的。对不起,以后不会了。
可以用提问的方式道歉:
Oh, I'm so sorry. Are you Ok?
噢,对不起,你没事吧?
Sorry I'm late. Were you waiting long?
对不起我来晚了,等很久了吗?
也可以用感叹句道歉:
Oh no! I do apologise. Let me help you pick it up.
哦不!非常抱歉,我帮你捡起来吧。
adj. 不合适的,错误的,不道德的