You sure he's out?
你确定他昏过去了吗
He's out.
昏过去了
How do you know he won't wake up when you yank that thing out?
你怎么知道你拔出来那东西的时候他不会醒
I don't.
我不知道
Hey, guy, you awake? Yo! There's a rescue plane! We're saved! Yay!
嗨 伙计 你醒了没 看那 救援飞机来啦 我们得救啦 好唉
Yeah, he's out. So, what do you want me...?
恩 他昏了 那你想让我...
It's unlikely he'll regain consciousness, but the pain might bring him around. If it does, hold him down.
他不太可能会恢复意识 但可能他会因疼痛而醒来 如果这样 你就要按住他
Uh... I'm not so good around blood, man.
我不太善于和血打交道哦 哥们儿
Then don't look.
那就别看
Yeah. But...I'm not so good around blood.
恩 可是...我不太善于和血打交道哦
Just do the best you can, okay? Don't look.
尽全力好了 好吗 别看
Okay. Dude. Hand me those strips. Dude.
好 老兄 把止血带给我 老兄
Just hand me the strips. I need to get this bleeding stopped.
把止血带给我 我要把血止住
I don't think I can.
我看我做不来
What? What's going on? Just hand me the strips. Give it to me.
怎么 怎么回事 把止血带给我 给我
Don't even think about it. Don't even think it. Hurley, hey! Damn it.
想都别想 Hurley 想都别想 Hurley 该死