This is Australia. This is us.
这是澳大利亚 这是我们
Nice stick.
不错的棍子
Two da ago, we take off from Sydney.We fly along the same northeast route every commercial airliner bound for los angeles does.
两天前 我们从悉尼起飞 我们沿着所有飞往洛杉矶的商务客机的东北航线飞行
Now, the pilot, he said he lost communication with the ground, correct?
那个驾驶员 他说他和地面失去了联系 对吧?
Yeah, six hours in.
是的 有6个小时
He turned around and headed for Fiji. So he changed course.
他就调头驶向斐济了 就是说我们改变了航线
Regrettably, no one knew he changed course. The turbulence hit. We know the rest.
遗憾的是 没人知道我们改变了航线 然后遇到了气流 其他的我们都知道了
The pilot said we were over 1,000 miles off course.
那个飞行员说我们离航线有一千多英里远
Yeah, but they'll find us. They have satellites in space that can take pictures of your license plate.
没错 但他们会找到我们的 他们的卫星可以清楚的拍到你的车牌号码
If only we were all wearing license plates.
如果我们都带着车牌就行
Well, aren't you the pessimist.
你可是个悲观主义者
Basic photography...point and shoot. Satellites can shoot,but they must be told where to point.
基本的摄影技巧...对准然后再拍 卫星是可以拍照 但它们要知道拍哪
Bollocks.
妈的
Okay, really enjoyed the puppet show. Fantastic. So we're stuck in the middle of damn nowhere.
戏做的不错 很好看 我们被困在了一个无人知晓的地方
How about we talk about that other thing?
我们谈谈别的怎么样?
You know, the transmission Abdul picked up on his little radio. The French chick that said "they're all dead."
无线电接收器收到的信号 那法国婊子说"他们都死了"
The transmission's been on a loop for...how long was it, freckles? 16 years.
信号已经发射了... 多长时间 Kate 16年
Right. Let's talk about that.
没错 我们谈谈这个吧