I mean, don’t get me wrong, we all wanted to sleep with Lisa, but marriage...
别误会,我是说 我们都想和莉莎上床,但结婚...
That’s not right. I said that out loud, didn’t I?
这可不对 我不该说是吧?
You did. I better strike that from the record.
你已经说了 那我从"记录中撤回"。
No, lawyers get to do that. I’m instructing you to disregard that.
律师可以这样做,你就当没听见。
I think women have the whole thing planned.
我认为女人有一整套计划。
Really, the whole thing.
真的,全盘计划。
An epic narrative in their heads. You know my theory about this?
她们脑子里有个剧本, 懂我意思吗?
When you meet, they have the whole story written.
她们一早就写好了。
But you don’t get to read it.
但你没看过。
But if you go off script...
可一旦你偏离了原作...
...right? They write you out of the story.
懂吗?你就得退场。
I got written out of Act 3.
我第三幕就退场了。
Now you’re in Act 4, where I get you banged every night of the week.
现在你在第四幕, 我会让你夜夜狂欢。
Charlie, I’m toast. I just got shredded. I am...
查理,我刚被撕成碎片,我。
It’s time, healing time. I’m on the bench. Hey. Hey.
该疗伤了,我在替补席。
I’m out of the game. Bench me, bench me.
我退出了比赛,让我歇会,歇会。
Hey. Benched.
歇会。
I’ll be right with you.
马上来。
Hi. Can I help you? Single chicken breast, please.
要点什么? 请给我一块鸡胸肉。
For an extra 75 cents, you can get the whole fryer here.
再加75美分你能买下整只炸鸡。
Two breasts, two thighs and a wing.
鸡胸,鸡腿,鸡翅都有。
Thank you. I don’t know when I’d eat all that.
谢谢,我吃不了那么多。
It’s just an extra 75 cents. It’s not the 75 cents.
只要多加75美分 不是钱的事。
I hate to see food go bad.
我讨厌看着食物坏掉。
We got a hundred recipes. You can cook them, freeze them and...
有办法解决, 可以煮熟,冷藏以及。
Look, listen to me, mister. I’m divorced, okay?
听着,先生,我离婚了,明白吗?
I eat alone, usually standing over the sink.
一个人吃饭,就在水槽边。
I don’t want chicken hanging around, okay?
我不想到处都是鸡肉,懂吗?
Okay. Thank you.
懂了,谢谢。