MODULE 4 ENTERTAINMENT
第四模块 娱乐
UNIT 10 A School Play
第十单元 校园剧
Dialogue
对话
1 Look and listen. Then read and act out the dialogue in groups.
1 看一看,听一听。然后分组阅读并表演对话。
Miss White: Boys and girls, I’m sure your mums and dads will all like the play this evening.
怀特小姐:孩子们,我相信你们的爸爸妈妈一定都会喜欢今晚的戏剧。
Sally: I don’t like the play. It’s boring.
萨莉:我不喜欢这个戏剧。它很乏味。
Jiamin: It’s not boring. It’s fun.
家民:它不乏味。它很有趣。
Miss White: What’s wrong, Sally? Your part is very important. It’s very interesting for the parents.
怀特小姐:怎么了,萨莉?你的角色非常重要。对家长们来说这非常有趣。
Yongxian: Sally likes telling stories, but she doesn’t like wearing the school uniform to tell the story. I have an idea.
永贤:萨莉喜欢讲故事,但是她不喜欢穿校服讲故事。我有个主意。
Miss White: What’s your idea, Yongxian?
怀特小姐:什么主意,永贤?
Yongxian: I think she can be a fairy.
永贤:我认为她可以扮演一位仙女。
Miss White: That’s a good idea. Sally, what do you think?
怀特:好主意。萨莉,你认为呢?
Sally: Great! It’s fun now.
萨莉:好极了!现在它很有趣了。
Miss White: You need a white dress. I’ll go to the shop. See you, children.
怀特小姐:你需要一条白色裙子。我要去商店。再见,孩子们。
Children: See you , Miss White.
孩子们:再见,怀特小姐。
Sally: Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to our school play…
萨莉:晚上好,女士们,先生们。欢迎来看我们的校园剧……
Miss White: Well done, children. And thank you, Sally.
怀特小姐:干得好,孩子们。谢谢你,萨莉。
Sally: Thank you, Yongxian. Thank you, Miss White.
萨莉:谢谢你,永贤。谢谢你,怀特小姐。