Where you going,dude?
你去哪 伙计
And what are you doing here?
你来干什么
I mean,I meet you in a taxi,
我在辆出租车里遇见你
And you know everything about me,
你对我了如指掌
And you give me a plane ticket,
你给了我张机票
Which just so happens to get me back on this island.
把我带回这个岛
How'd you know that was gonna happen?
你怎么知道会这样的
Can you hear me? Why aren't you answering my questions?
听见我说话吗 为什么不回答我
Look,my friend jin's gonna be here any second,
我的朋友Jin随时会来
So you better stop ignoring me--
所以你最好不要再无视我
your friend jin won't be able to see me.
你的朋友Jin看不到我
Why not? Because I died an hour ago.
为什么 因为一小时前我就死了
Sorry,dude. That sucks.
抱歉 伙计 那可真糟糕
Thanks. How'd you die?
谢了 你怎么死的
I was killed by an old friend who grew tired of my company.
我被不想和我共事的一个老朋友杀了
You want me to do something crazy again,don't you?
你又要我做疯狂的事了 是不是
No. I need you to save sayid,hugo.
不 Hugo 你得救Sayid
Well,that's why jin went to go get jack,
我们等Jin带Jack来
to-- jin can't help him.
Jin帮不上忙
You need to take sayid to the temple.
你得带Sayid去神殿
That's the only chance he's got.
那是他唯一的机会
And the rest of them will be safe there.
其他人呆在那里也是安全的
The temple? I'm supposed to know what that is? Jin knows.
神殿 我不知道那是哪 Jin知道
Tell him to take you to the hole in the wall
让他带你去
Where he was with the french team.
他跟几个法国人去过的洞那里
Through that opening,you can get into the temple.
从那个入口 你就能进入神殿
You still have that guitar case I gave you?
你还拿着我给你的吉他盒吗
Yeah. Bring it.
是的 带上它