Guys, guys, come on. Don't get your fur in a bunch.
同志们 算了 别把皮毛弄褶了
You wolves are making us look bad.
你们这群狼给我们抹黑
Come on, the caribou are laughing at us.
连驯鹿都笑话我们
Now, that's a moon I don't want to howl to.
那要是月亮 我可连嗥叫都想省了
Western hunt group, get back to the den.
西部狼群 回你们地盘去
The two of you, go home. Now!
你们两个 回家去 走啊
Omegas, good job.
欧米加们 干的好
Great. My first hunt, and I blew it.
这可好 我的首猎竟被我搞砸了
Kate, Kate, Kate, Kate, Kate.
凯特 凯特 凯特
Don't beat yourself up. That's crazy. You were amazing.
别责备自己了 你刚才帅呆了
I mean, if anyone's hungry,
我是说 如果饿了
they can eat...
我们还可以吃点...
They can always eat...
他们可以吃...
What? Here.
吃什么呢 给
They can eat berries.
可以吃蓝莓
Berries are really nutritious.
蓝莓非常有营养
Yeah. Tell that to a hungry pack.
是吗 留着那话跟饥饿的狼群说去吧