Man, I can’t believe.
他看上去不错,我不敢相信。
what like what happened? Where did you go?
发生--发生了什么? 你去哪了?
Hey, you know,just migrated west.
嘿,你知道,只是搬去西部。
You know, I’m living the dream out there, I guess.
我猜我追逐的梦想不在这里。
I just stayed with my dad for awhile, and.
我只是和我爸爸住在一起,然后。
yeah, hocked my soul for a record executive job.
给自己找了一份唱片制作的工作。
and started-- I mean I had an internship first.
然后开始,我是说我要先实习。
a couple of years. Uh-huh, right.
几年时间,啊,哈,对。
Jamie.
洁蜜。
Jamie?
洁蜜?
Chris, hi! Hi!
克里斯,嗨!嗨!
What are you doing down there?
你在下面做什么?
Oh, I’m just busted!
噢,我只是低下点!
How are you? Oh, shit. Hold on.
你好吗? 噢,稍等。
Wow!
喔!
Look at you!
看看你!
Oh my God.
哦我的天。
can put my arms around you.
我能用手臂环抱住你了。
You look so great! Look at this body! Thank you.
你看上去好极了!看看这身体!谢谢你。
You’re like a new man! Yeah.
你就像换了一个人!对。
These arms and your belly.
手臂,还有肚子。
and look at-- pecs, and.
看看,胸肌,还有。
Wow! Chris Brander.
喔! 克里斯,布兰德。