手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文

悬疑时装剧《复仇》S01E05 第70期:离婚协议

来源:可可英语 编辑:finn   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

I'm sorry I came by unannounced.

抱歉我冒昧而来
The truth is, is I had no idea
事实上 我不知道
you were having a luncheon today.
你今天设午宴
Why would you? It was by invite only.
你肯定不知道 都是我邀请来的
I came to apologize.
我是来道歉的
For sleeping with my husband or for blackmailing us?
抱歉你和我丈夫有染 还是抱歉敲诈我们
I'm just not quite sure
我只是不确定
which apology I should be aiming my forgiveness at.
要原谅你哪个方面
I made a terrie mistake with Conrad.
在康拉德上我犯了很严重的错误
And if I could go back and undo it,
如果可以重新来过
I swear, I would.
我保证不会了
You're mone true friend, Victoria.
你是我真正的朋友 维多利亚
I miss you. I miss us. Lydia,
我想念你 我怀念彼此的友谊 莉迪亚
what a surprise to see you again--
在这儿再次见到你真高兴
twice in one day.
一天里见到两次
I packed up some of your things and sent them to you.
我把你的东西打包寄给你了
You shouldn't have gone through the trouble.
本不该麻烦你的
Please think about what I said.
请考虑一下我说的话
Twice in one day?
一天见过两次
Lydia came by this morning,
莉迪亚今早来过
begging for her house back.
想要回她的房子
Some mixup in the divorce settlement.
离婚协议里有些混淆
Well, it's a fantastic piece of real estate.
这是房地产所有权中荒唐的一项
I forbid you to let go of it.
我不许你松口
Oh, I have no intention of it,
我本来不想的
but when I politely declined, she practically threatened me.
但当我礼貌拒绝时她居然恐吓我
Oh, it's an empty threat, I can assure you.
那是放空枪 我可以保证
I'm sure you're right.
我确信你是对的
I guess I'm still on edge about what happened with Dr. Banks.
班克斯医生的事还让我诚惶诚恐
Mm. It's safe to say that we all are.
咱俩同是受害者
It's hard to imagine that none of us saw
很难相信我们中没有一人
a saboteur tampering with the DVD
在DVD播放前看到有破坏者
just before it played.
篡改它
I was thinking the same thing this morning
我今早打包莉迪亚的东西时
when I was packing Lydia's things.
也一直在想这件事
I came across
我看到了
this signed book by Dr. Banks
签有班克斯医生名字的书
with some quote about
上面还注明
taking back control of her life.
让她重振旗鼓
I didn't know that Lydia
我不知道莉迪亚
was a patient of Dr. Banks.
曾是班克斯医生的病人
Well, why would you?
也难怪
She was one of the only people
她是唯一一个
whose sessions weren't exposed.
治疗录像没有被曝光的

重点单词   查看全部解释    
apology [ə'pɔlədʒi]

想一想再看

n. 道歉;勉强的替代物

联想记忆
quote [kwəut]

想一想再看

n. 引用
v. 引述,举证,报价

联想记忆
apologize [ə'pɔlədʒaiz]

想一想再看

vi. 道歉,谢罪

联想记忆
threat [θret]

想一想再看

n. 威胁,凶兆
vt. 威胁, 恐吓

 
assure [ə'ʃuə]

想一想再看

vt. 使确信,使放心,确保

联想记忆
intention [in'tenʃən]

想一想再看

n. 意图,意向,目的

联想记忆
improper [im'prɔpə]

想一想再看

adj. 不合适的,错误的,不道德的

联想记忆
vagrant ['veigrənt]

想一想再看

n. 流浪汉,漂泊者,无赖 adj. 漂泊的,流浪的,游

联想记忆
estate [is'teit]

想一想再看

n. 财产,房地产,状态,遗产

联想记忆
control [kən'trəul]

想一想再看

n. 克制,控制,管制,操作装置
vt. 控制

 


关键字: 离婚 复仇

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。