- He’s kidding, right? - Wouldn’t that be nice.
-他在开玩笑吧? -是就好了
I’ve had this dream that it’ll end up wet.
我的梦想是它能下水
It’s just not for sale in that way at this time. Ever, really.
我的船从不会卖给人作装饰,真的
Okay. Well, if you change your mind, I really do want it.
好吧,如果你改变主意请随时找我
Yeah, if I change my personality, I’ll let you know what I become.
好的, 如果我改了心思一定会让你知道
- Okay. - Thanks so much.
-好的 -非常感谢
- Nice guy. - Stanley owes me a big favor.
-他人不错 -他欠我个大人情
- It was a guaranteed sale. - So what?
-铁定能成的买卖 -那又怎样?
Right. You can afford to be picky. You sold...
是的,你有资格挑买主, 你已经卖了...哦,一条都没卖掉
...let’s see, no boats. No boats at all.
让我看看,没有船。
You worry too much. You really do.
你太多虑了,真的
You’re in a good mood. That must have been some date.
你心情不错,想必是约会挺愉快
She’s shy, she’s fragile, she’s self-conscious.
她害羞,脆弱,敏感而拘谨
Charlie, you should have seen this girl.
查理,你该见见她
She has no idea how beautiful she is. She’s a mess. It’s fantastic.
她不知道自己有多美, 她太美了,简直是个梦幻