Excuse me. A flea.
不好意思 一只跳蚤
And a little something for your big day.
还有给你婚礼的一点小心意
Thank you.
谢谢
Just wanted to say good-bye.
只是想来跟你道别
Good-bye?
道别
Yeah. I'm thinking about doing a little traveling,
是啊 我想出去旅行一下
you know, seeing where the train takes me.
你知道 看看火车会把我带到哪儿
And maybe I'll visit our friends the bears.
也许我还会去拜访我们的狗熊朋友
Our old buddies, see how they're doing.
老伙计们 看看他们过得怎么样
I'll tell them you said hi.
我会向他们转达你的问候
Wait. But you're leaving Jasper?
等等 你要离开贾斯珀了吗
Yeah. You know, it's a lone wolf thing.
是的 你知道 孤独的狼都这样嘛
I know Humphrey, the fun-loving Omega,
我了解的汉弗莱 是个风趣的欧米加
not Humphrey, the lone wolf.
而不是一匹孤独的狼
So I'll be a fun-loving lone wolf.
那我就是匹风趣的孤独的狼
I don't doubt that.
我知道的
You know, Marcel, I am a stickler for tradition,
你知道吗 马塞尔 我一向坚守传统
but this one, I just don't understand.
但是这个我就不能理解了
These wolves are mysterious creatures.
这些狼啊 可真难理解