星级典句:
第一句:Can you have them sent by railway?
能采用陆运方式吗?
A: Transportation by air is too expensive.
空运太贵了。
B: Can you have them sent by railway?
能采用陆运方式吗?
A: We don't think it is proper to transport the goods by road.
我们认为次货不适合用陆运方式运输。
第二句:We would prefer to have goods carried by road but not by railway.
我们用公路运输而不用铁路。
A: You may have some difficulties in arranging railway transportation, I guess.
我猜你们安排铁路运输有困难。
B: It's nice of you to say that.
您这么说真是太好了。
A: So what's your choice?
那你们打算用什么运输方式?
B: We should prefer to have goods carried by road but not by railway.
我们用公路运输而不是铁路。
其他表达法:
We have arranged to transport the rice you purchased by rail.
我们已经安排用火车运输你们所需的大米。
We think it necessary to move the articles by way of combined transportation.
我们认为联运货物十分必要。
托运人或收货人的代表人或委托的代理人办理货物的托运、领取、变更或履行其他权利、义务时,应向车站提出委托书或证明委托的介绍信。