The long-expected party
期待已久的生日派对
How is the old rascal?
那老家伙还好吧?
I hear it's going to be a party of special magnificence
我听说这是一个特别华丽的生日派对
You know Bilbo He's got the whole place in an uproar
你知道比尔博的 全镇的人都在谈论他的事
Well, that should please him
嗯 那应该会让他很高兴的
Half the Shire's been invited -Gracious me
一半的夏尔人都被邀请了
He's up to something Oh, really?
天呀! 不知道他在搞什么 哦, 真的吗?
All right, then Keep your secrets
好吧 我会保守你的"小秘密"的
Before you came along, we Bagginses were very well thought of
在你出现之前我们家族一直都过得很平凡
Indeed?
是吗?
Never had any adventures or did anything unexpected
没有"冒险"或遇到任何意外的
If you're referring to the incident with the dragon,
如果你指的是火龙那次"意外"
I was barely involved
其实那不关我的事
All I did was give your uncle a little nudge out of the door
我只是稍微碰了一下你叔叔的手肘送他出门口而已
Whatever you did, you've been officially labeled a disturber of the peace
无论如何你已经成为了这里的麻烦制造者了
really?
真的?