- I’m really excited about this. - Yeah, me too.
- 我真的很兴奋- 对,我也是
- Yeah. - Okay, let’s do this.
- 对- 好了,我们干吧
Yeah.
好
- Hey! Wait! You’re not coming with me? - Of course I am.
- 嘿!等等!你不跟我来吗?- 当然
Mike’s just giving you a ride to the gig.
麦克只是送你去演奏会
I’m gonna stay here, I’m gonna do some administrative work
我要留在这里,我需要做一些后勤工作
and I’m gonna meet you there.
我们那边见
It’s open mic night at The Coffee House.
咖啡屋今晚是开放之夜
Coffee House is lame, dude. Come on--
咖啡屋不好,兄弟 行了--
all right!
好!
Think fast. Boop!
快点想!
Oh!
噢!
Come on! How long does it--
快点! 要多久--
- Mistletoe. - Hello.
- 槲寄生- 哈喽
- Oh my God! - Jamie! How are you?
- 哦我的天! - 洁蜜!你好吗?
You’ve grown into such a beautiful young woman,
你长成个漂亮的大姑娘了
hasn’t she, Chris?
是不是,克里斯?
Ding-dong.
叮咚
Dusty. Hey. Why?
达斯丁,嘿,怎么回事?
Are you kidding, man? I love "The Notebook".
你开玩笑吗,伙计? 我爱死了《恋恋笔记本》