So how do you like your article?
你觉得这篇报道怎么样
"With a strength to
"任时光流转
withstand the passage of time
他们的爱情
and a sparkling polish that won't quit,
坚不可摧 永不褪色
silver is the perfect fit
格雷森夫妇的幸福婚姻正是
for the Graysons' own brand of marital bliss."
银婚所诠释的永不磨灭之爱的真实写照"
I'd be happier if this couple bore any resemblance to us.
如果我们真像上面写的那样恩爱就好了
I just hope our children have better luck.
我只希望我们的孩子能命好一点
I thought you didn't believe in luck.
我还以为你不相信命运
I don't believe in good luck.
我不相信天降横福
I'm sure Lydia would agree
如果莉迪亚在这里
if she were able.
她也一定赞同
Oh, speaking of, I find it curious
说起这个 我倒是很好奇
you took it upon yourself to pay her hospital bills.
你居然主动为她支付了医疗费
Why the 180?
怎么态度突然大转变了
Well, it's easy to blame Lydia
我们之间出现的问题
for what's happened between us.
自然可以全都怪罪于莉迪亚
The truth is, we're not all that different.
但事实是 我们还是有共同点的
When I met you 25 years ago,
25年前 我初遇你的时候
you were married,
你已经结婚了
and I was lonely and insecure, just like Lydia.
当时的我无依无靠 就像莉迪亚一样
That's funny.
真好笑
I don't recall you ever
我倒是想不起来
being either of those things.
你有过无依无靠的时候
And for the record,
再重申一下
I really never have loved any woman
我从没像爱你这样深切地
the way I've loved you.
爱过其他女人