Are you as hot for me right now as I am hot for me right now?
你现在和我一样高兴吗?
So hot.
当然
Ted Vernon, the CEO himself, is gonna fly in for the end of the seminar.
泰德·弗农总裁 研讨会结束时会亲临现场
My guess, a little warm and fuzzy contract-inking party.
要我说 就是为这单签约开派对来的
Who knows?
说不定哦
Your drinks, gentlemen.
两位的饮品
Thank you.
谢谢
It’s along way from booking you gigs
走到今天不容易啊!
writing columns for Psychology Today, huh?
以前还给《每日心理》写专栏呢 记得吗?
I’ll get you a Learjet.
我给你搞架专机
You like Learjets?
你喜欢吗?
Lane.
莱恩
Come on. You know that’s not why I wrote it.
拜托 我写书不是为了这个
You do know that you’re helping people, right, man?
你知道你在帮助别人的 对吗
This is your moment.
现在是大好时机
You have to give yourself permission to enjoy it, brother.
你得让自己活在当下
Come on, man. Live a little.
拜托了伙计 有点活力吧
Yeah.
好
What?
什么
You’re right.
你说得对
Excuse me. I’m sorry.
对不起 打扰一下
Hi. Do you remember me? From the hallway upstairs?
你好 还记得我吗 在楼上过道
You dropped your pen.
你掉了支笔
Um...
呃...
Would you like to have a cup of coffee?
喝杯咖啡好吗?
Right. Um...
好吧 呃...
Ah.
啊