荧屏情景:
学做家务 片段选自《摩登家庭》第1季第18集 Modern Family S01E18 05:25-06:01
Claire: Okay, it's egg-crackin' time. Now, I find the key to crack an egg properly.
克莱尔:好咯,先来打鸡蛋。我有个打蛋的小诀窍。
Haley: Mom, I'm not a child. I can do it.
海莉:妈妈,我又不是孩子了,我能搞定的。
Claire: Okay. Okay.
克莱尔:好吧,好吧。
Haley: My mom's not dumb. You can't just ask her to do something for you. You have to very carefully put the cheese in the trap. Uh, oops. I got a little shell in the bowl.
海莉:我妈机灵着呢。绝不能直接要她帮你。一定要小心的设置圈套。哦,哦,蛋壳也弄碗里去了。
Claire: And when, when that happens, I find that... I like to not dig it out.
克莱尔:这种情况下呢,我有个办法……不要下手。
Haley: I got it. It's okay. It's right here. Oh, that's... that's really gross.
海莉:没事的,抠到了。老天,恶心死了。
Claire: Okay, I'm gonna... I'll do this. You just... Mop up.
克莱尔:听我的,还是我来吧。你快去……擦擦手。
Haley: And... Snap! Is it bad that I feel sorry for her?
海莉:中计咯!该不该可怜她咧?
来源:可可英语 //m.moreplr.com/menu/201306/244999.shtml