Order. People, order.
秩序 注意秩序
I'd like a pan-fried noodle. - Oh, oh! Sweet and pungent shrimp. Moo goo gai pan..
我要炒一盘葱花蛋 我要炒宫保虾仁 炒羊肚丝啦
That's not funny
不好笑
Looks like our new friend slept in this morning.
看那小子好像睡过头了
Hello, Ping. Are ya hungry?
你好啊 平 肚子饿不饿?
Yeah, 'cause I owe you a knuckle sandwich.
是啊 我要赏你饱拳一顿
Soldiers!
弟兄们
You will assemble swiftly and silently every morning.
每天破晓就要迅速整装集合
Anyone who acts otherwise will answer to me.
不从命者 绝不宽贷
Ooh. Tough guy.
好狠哦
Yao.
阿尧
Thank you for volunteering. Retrieve the arrow.
谢谢你的自愿 去把箭拿回来
I'll get that arrow, pretty boy...
我去拿回来 小白脸
and I'll do it with my shirt on.
不用脱衣服也能拿回来
One moment. You seem to be missing something.
等一下 你还少了点东西
This represents discipline...
这代表记律
and this represents strength.
这代表力量
You need both to reach the arrow.
带着它们把箭取回吧
We've got a long way to go.
看来还有得训练呢