手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 双语有声读物 > 威廉·莎士比亚 > 正文

有声读物《威廉·莎士比亚》第42期:女王 国王和王子们(2)

来源:可可英语 编辑:mike   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

She had a good,strong voice—an actor's voice.We could hear her easily.

女王天生一副演员般的好嗓子,铿锵有力,我们可以很容易地听到她讲话。
Mr Shakespeare,she began.
莎士比亚绅士,她开口说道,
Then she smiled,and suddenly you knew why all Englishmen loved the Queen.
我恍然明白,为什么全英国人民如此爱戴女王。
It was like the sun coming out on a spring morning.
接着启齿一笑,这微笑犹如春天早晨的旭日,
Mr Shakespeare,you are the best playwright in England.
莎士比亚绅士,你不愧为英国最杰出的剧作家,
I enjoyed your play,and I thought that Sir John Falstaff was very funny.
我非常欣赏你这部戏剧。我觉得剧中的约翰·福斯泰夫非常滑稽诙谐,
I have known many Englishmen like him.
我认识不少这样的英国人。
Will you write me another play?
你能否为我续写一部喜剧?
I would like to see Sir John in love.
我想看看福斯泰夫谈情说爱。
When Will came back to us,his eyes were bright,but he was already thinking about it.
威尔回到了我们身边,双眼闪闪发亮,看得出他已在构思了。
Don't talk to me,he said.I've got a play to write.
暂且别来找我说话,他说道,我得着手续写一部戏剧。
He wrote it in two weeks,and we took it down to Richmond Palace and played it before the Queen on February the 20th.
两星期后他就把剧本赶写了出来。2月20日我们便到里士满宫为女王演出此剧《温莎的风流娘儿们》,
She laughed and laughed at The Merry Wives of Windsor.
逗得女王开怀大笑。


发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。