I think it's time we took this war into our own hands.
现在该我们掌控战局了
Okay, let me see what you got.
让我看看
"From General Li. Dear Son, we're waiting for Huns at the pass."
李将军书 大军在关口防御
It would mean a lot if you'd come and back us up."
请你来帮忙
Hmm. That's great, except you forgot, "And since we're out of potpourri...
逊毙了 你不如写花粉不够做香包
perhaps you wouldn't mind bringing up some."
送一点来
Hello! This is the army! Make it sound more urgent, please!
拜托 这是军书哎你知道我的意思吧
You know what I'm talkin' about?
要更紧急一点
That's better. Much better. Let's go.
这还差不多 走吧
Khanny, baby. Hey, we need a ride.
阿汗小亲亲 搭个便车吧
Insubordinate ruffians!
不知羞耻的无赖
You men owe me a new pair of slippers!
你们欠我一双拖鞋
And I do not squeal like a girl.
我才不会像娘儿们乱叫
Urgent news from the general.
将军府有令
What's the matter? You've never seen a black-and-white before?
怎么 没见过特殊快递吗?
Who are you?
你是谁?
Excuse me? I think the question is, who are you?
你说什么?这该是我问的吧 你谁啊?
We're in a war, man! There's no time for stupid questions!
我们正在打仗哎 老兄 别问蠢问题
I should have your hat for that. Snatch it right off your head.
我应该摘下你的乌纱帽就不参你一本了
But I'm feeling gracious today, so carry on before I report you.
但我暂时饶了你
Captain, urgent news from the general! We're needed at the front.
校尉 将军府来急令要我们支援
Pack your bags, Cri-Kee. We're movin' out.
收拾行李 咱们走人