荧屏情景:
找资料 片段选自《费城故事》 The Philadelphia Story 33:54-35:51
Librarian: Sir? This is the supplement. You're right. There is a section on HIV-related discrimination.
图书馆员:先生?这是增订本。你说得对,有一部分是关于艾滋病相关的歧视问题的。
Andrew: Thank you. Thank you very much.
安德鲁:谢谢,非常感谢。
Librarian: We do have a private research room available.
图书馆员:我们确实有间私人研究室。
Andrew: I'm fine right here. Thank you.
安德鲁:我在这儿很好,谢谢。
Man A: Excuse me. Do you know where I can find the State V. Murdock case?
男甲:打扰下,你知道哪里能找到国家控告梅朵一案的材料吗?
Librarian: Just a moment. I'll be right with you.
图书馆员:稍等,我一会儿就来。
Man A: Thanks.
男甲:谢谢。
Librarian: Wouldn't you be more comfortable in a research room?
图书馆员:你在房间里不是会更舒服点吗?
Andrew: No. Would it make you more comfortable?
安德鲁:不会。这会让你更舒服吗?
Joe: Beckett, how you doin?
乔:贝克特,你还好吧?
Andrew: Counselor.
安德鲁:法律顾问。
Librarian: Whatever, sir.
图书馆员:随便你吧,先生。
来源:可可英语 //m.moreplr.com/menu/201307/248255.shtml