手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 双语有声读物 > 威廉·莎士比亚 > 正文

有声读物《威廉·莎士比亚》第61期:退居斯特拉福镇(4)

来源:可可英语 编辑:mike   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

Will laughed,Well,well,he said,People say that,do they?

威尔大笑。是吗,是吗,他说,人们这么说的,是吗?
What will they say next?
他们还会说什么呢?
Jane's a nice-looking woman.I looked at him out of the corner of my eye.Isn't she?
简长得美丽动人,我用眼角看看他,不是吗?
Come on,Toby.You know that Jane is a good wife to John.
好啦,托比。简是约翰的贤妻,你知道的。
He was still smiling.You mustn't listen to stories like that.
他仍然微笑着。你千万不能听信谣言。
I never believed that story myself.
我才不会相信。
But many years after Will died,William Davenant told a lot of people that he was Shakespeare's son.
但威尔死后的许多年后,威廉·达文南特却告诉许多人,他是莎士比亚的儿子。
But how did he know?
他又怎么知道的呢?
His mother wouldn't tell him!
他母亲绝不会告诉他。
Will was happy to get home,to see his daughters and John Hall,and little Elizabeth,who was just five then.
威尔很高兴回家看望女儿和女婿约翰·豪尔以及才5岁的小伊丽莎白。
He was happy to see Anne,I think.
我想他也高兴见到安。
He never said much to her,nor she to him.
他从没对她多说几句话,她也一样。
But after more than thirty years together,you've already said everything,haven't you?
但是30多年的相处,该说的早已说过,不是吗?
I think Judith was Will's favourite daughter.Susanna was brighter and cleverer,
我觉得威尔最宠爱珠迪丝,尽管苏姗娜更聪明伶俐,
but Judith was Hamnet's twin,and Will still remembered his son.
但是珠迪丝是哈姆奈特的孪生妹妹,威尔仍在怀念爱子,
He wanted a son,or a grandson,so much.Judith was twenty-eight now,and still no husband.
他太想有个儿子或外孙了。珠迪丝现在28岁尚未婚嫁,
But Will told her not to hurry.She must find the right man first.
但威尔劝她不必急,首先得找到中意的人。
Will worked hard all his life,and I think it was all for his family.
威尔一生勤奋工作,我想,这全都是为了这个家。
I remember some lines from his play The Tempest,when Prospero is talking to his daughter Miranda.
我还记得在《暴风雨》一剧中,普洛斯彼罗对女儿米兰达讲的那几句话:
I have done nothing but in care of thee,
凡我所做的事,无非是为你打算,
Of thee,my dear one,thee my daughter...
为了你,我的宝贝,我的女儿…

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。