You asked directions from your concierge.
你从酒店服务员那里问了方向
What is going on here?
现在到底怎么回事?
We’re on the verge of the deal of the century here
我们在世纪大交易的边缘
and you’re off playing Prince of Persia.
而你却在波斯王子鬼混
Drinks, gentlemen? No. Get out of here.
要饮料吗 先生们? 不要 走开
Hey, Lane.
嘿 莱恩
No, thank you. Will you calm down?
不要 谢谢 你能冷静点吗?
I will not calm down.
我才不会冷静
Their CEO is coming in two days.
他们的总裁2天后就要来了
Do you have any idea the blood, sweat and tears
你明白我花了多少血汗
it’s taken me to put this thing together?
才让事情顺利进行吗?
You know, U nicom didn’t even know your name six months ago.
你知道 6个月前尤尼康都不知道你叫什么
I know and I appreciate it.
我明白 我也很感激
No, you don’t. Yes, I do.
不 你没有 我有
Friend to friend,
朋友之间老实说
No, you don’t! Lane.
不 你没! 莱恩
do you not want this?
你想要这些吗?
You can tell me.
你可以告诉我
Look, I’m ready.
听着 我准备好了
Okay?
好吗?
So, for the next two days, you’re gonna be
那么接下来的2天 我告诉你
where I tell you to be when I tell you to be there?
什么时候在什么地方 你会乖乖听从安排?
Yes. Scout’s honor.
是的 以童子军的荣誉担保