After the doctor had finished,I told them my story,andabout Ben Gunn.
大夫讲完以后,我给他们讲了我的历险,以及遇见本·葛恩的事。
Then we began to talk about what to donext.
然后我们开始商量下一步如何行事。
Our best plan was to kill the pirates one by one until the rest ran off or sailed away in the ship.
我们最好的方案是一个个杀掉海盗,直到剩下的都逃跑或驾船离开。
I was very tired,and fell asleep as the three men talked.
我感觉特别累,他们三人谈论时我就睡着了。
It was the sound of voices shouting that woke me the next morning.
第二天早晨一阵吵闹声把我惊醒了。
A white flag!I heard someone say.
他们举着白旗呢!有人说。
It's Silver!
是西尔弗!
I ran to a hole in the wall and looked through.
我跑到一个射击孔前向外张望。
Two men were outside the stockade,one waving a white cloth The other man was Silver.
有两个人在寨子外边,其中一个挥着白旗,另一个是西尔弗。
It was a very cold morning,the sky bright and without a cloud,
那是个寒冷、明亮的早晨,天上没有一丝云,
but Silver and his man were standing in a low mist.
西尔弗和他的同伙在低低的雾霭中站着。
What do you want?shouted Captain Smollett.
你们要干什么?船长斯摩列特喊道。
The man beside Silver replied,Capn Silver,sir,to talk about peace.
西尔弗旁边那个人说:西尔弗船长来讲和,先生。
关于《金银岛》
因为他很勇敢、机灵,独自一人行动,把海盗灌醉、在店里的船长皮包里取得藏宝图、在苹果桶里听到扮成好人的约翰和同伴的阴谋。