Thank you for reminding me.
谢谢你提醒我
You reminded yourself, Walter.
你提醒了自己 沃尔特
I couldn’t hold him.
我不能抱着他
At the end, I couldn’t hold him.
最后 我不能抱着他
The paramedics said not to move him, so...
医护人员说不要挪动他 所以...
I want you to have this.
我想要你拿着这个
Beautiful boy, Walter.
很可爱的男孩子 沃尔特
If you ever need a remodel.
如果你需要重建 尽管来找我
I’ll be right there.
我马上就来
I didn’t go to her funeral. And I...
我没有去她的葬礼 还有我...
Look, I haven’t spoken to her parents since I...
听着 我再也没有和她父母说过话自从我...
Yeah, I didn’t take care of Rocky.
是的 我没有照料洛奇
I stopped talking to her friends.
也不再和她的朋友讲话
I threw out everything that even smelled of her. I...
我扔掉了所有甚至闻起来像她的东西 我...
Listen, I wasn’t judging you or trying to trip you up.
听着 我没有评论你也没有想套你话
Can I say something?
我能说点什么么?
And this comes from a place of total humility.
这完全是出自一种谦逊
With the acknowledgment that my life
因为我的人生就是
is a day-by-day experiment in really bad decisions.
日复一日地实践糟糕透顶的抉择
But...
但是
You’re really messed up.
你真的是一团糟
I mean, maybe you need someone
我是说 也许你需要一个人
to nudge you to do these things that you don’t want to do,
去推动你做那些你不想做的事
like talk to her parents or take care of Rocky,
像是和她父母谈谈或者照顾洛奇
whatever Rocky is.
不管洛奇是什么
What is Rocky?
洛奇是什么?
It’s a parrot.
是只鹦鹉
Her parrot.
她的鹦鹉
Parrot?
鹦鹉?
He’s loud and he shits all over the place.
他很噪舌还到处拉便便
It’s a parrot.
是只鹦鹉