星级典句:
第一句:Shall we dimb up the highest peak first, Sam?
萨姆,我们先去登最高峰好吗?
A: Shall we climb up the highest peak first, Sam?
萨姆,我们先去登最高峰好吗?
B: That's a good suggestion. Let’s go.
建议不错,走吧。
A: Please return here by 10: 30, will you? We'll have our lunch at Yuping Lou Guesthouse.
请在10点半之前回到这儿,好吗?我们将在玉屏楼贵宾厅用餐
B: All right. See you later.
一会儿见。
第二句:What a breathtaking sight!
多么神奇的景色啊!
A: What a breathtaking sight!
多么神奇的景色啊
B: It is, isn't it?
是啊!
C: Please look. On your right is Tiandu Feng, one of the three main peaks of Huangshan and also the steepest. It is 1, 810 meters high. On the way up, you can see a cliff called Jiyu Bei.
请看,在你们的右边是黄山三大主蜂之一的天都峰,也是最陡的一座山蜂。它的高度是1810米。往上去,你们会看到一道被称作“鲫鱼背”的悬崖。
其他表达法:
It is the highest peak of Huangshan.
它是黄山的最高峰。
At its summit is a rock only about six meters across.
峰顶是一块仅6米见方的岩石。