特别声明
该节目由可可原创,讲解部分由可可签约编辑编写。
视频出处
以下视频片段选自《唐顿庄园》第一季第二集。
影视片花
中英对白
If you're going to the ceremony,
如果你也要去会医院
I thought we might walk together.
我们可以同行
Certainly I'm going.
当然要去
I want to see the old bat's face when they announce it.
等他们宣布时 我要看老夫人的表情
I must try not to look too cheerful.
我要控制住自己
Or shouldn't I talk like that in your presence?
我是不是不该在你面前乱说
Do you find me very ridiculous, Mrs Hughes?
我是不是很可笑 Mrs Hughes
Putting on airs and graces I've no right to?
毫无底气 还装腔作势
What's brought this on? Nothing.
这话从何说起 没什么
Except at times I wonder if I'm just a sad old fool.
有时觉得 我不过是个老糊涂
Mr Carson, you are a man of integrity and honour,
Carson先生 您是一位正直诚实的人
who raises the tone of this household by being part of it.
此家族有您这位管家可谓贵上添贵
So no more of that, please.Come on! We mustn't be late!
别再胡思乱想了 快点 要不我就迟到了
I wondered if you'd like to walk with me down to.
不知道你愿不愿和我一起
Is Thomas going?
Thomas去吗
Well, I think everyone is.Sorry, what were you saying?
应该所有人都去 你刚说什么
Nothing. Doesn't matter.
没 没什么
Put this away before you go. And never mind your flirting!
走前把这个收好 别光顾着调情
I wasn't flirting. Not with him.William's not a bad lad.
我没有 怎么会和他调情 William是个不错的小伙
He's nice enough, but he isn't like Thomas.
他是很好 但不像Thomas
No, he's not.
确实不像