What are you doing?
你在干什么呢
I'm just making sure the gun stays handy
我要把枪随身带着
in case Tyler's completely lost it.
以防泰勒彻底失控
Is that really necessary?
有这个必要吗
Well, look, he's got no job, no place to live,
他现在没有工作 没有住的地方
and nothing left to lose.
已经一无所有
He said he was getting on a plane for the West Coast,
他说他要飞去西海岸
but I don't know for sure.
但我无法肯定
I...
我
I can't believe I never saw this side of him.
真不敢相信我没看出他的真面目
There's no way you could have.
这不怪你
His medication kept it hidden.
药物将他的这一面隐藏起来了
I gotta get this.
我得接这个电话
All right.
好的
Tyler's unspooling at warp speed.
泰勒要彻底被激怒了
Where the hell is he now?
他到底在哪里
Well, based on his coordinates,
根据他的坐标看来
you can take a serious chill pill.
你可以放心了
He's at 31,000 feet, heading west to San Francisco.
他在三万一千尺的高空 向西飞往旧金山
Are you sure? Positive.
你确定 确定
Unlike people,
不像人类
technology never lets me down.
科技从未让我失望
What about his brother, is he still on his way?
那他哥哥呢 正在赶来吗
Yeah, a bit of a wild-goose chase,
是的 有点白费周折
but the Hamptons could always use another sexy surgeon.
但性感的外科医生 汉普顿总是需要的
Have fun tonight.
祝你今晚玩得愉快
You want to come by?
你要不要过来一起庆祝
Thought it was only for friends and family.
我以为只许家人朋友出席呢
Well, that means you qualified.
所以你也可以参加
I'll see you later.
一会儿见