已经十一点多了 何不来一杯
I'll have a gibson.
我要一杯吉布森鸡尾酒
A gibson?
吉布森酒
Are you for real? Oh, yes.
你说真的吗 是的
You don't remember me, do you... Amanda?
你不记得我了 是吗 阿曼达
Should I?
我应该记得你吗
I wouldn't have recognized you either.
我也快认不出你了
It's been a long time.
时隔那么久了
Mason Treadwell.
梅森·特德韦尔
I interviewed you when you were a little girl.
你小时候我采访过你
A couple of times, actually.
确切说 采访过好几次
It was for my book about your father--
那时我在写一本关于你父亲的书
"The Society Connection."
《社交谜网》
Right. Mason. I'm sorry.
记起来了 梅森 很抱歉
There's a lot I don't remember about that time in my life.
那段时间的事我真不大记得了
Oh, of course.
那是当然
So, what brings you here?
那么 你此行有何贵干
I could ask you the same question.
我也想问你同样的问题
Actually, I was hoping that you and I
说实话 我希望
could sit down and talk about that.
我们能坐下来好好谈谈
I'm, uh, finishing up my memoirs,
我的自传即将完成
and I would love to include a...
我想加一个章节
reprise chapter of sorts about you.
回顾关于你的故事
Tomorrow?
明天如何
At my house?