Somebody die? Yeah.
有人死了吗 是的
Yeah, old, uptight Jack.
那个老气保守的杰克死了
Look...I'm sorry about the other night.
听着 对那晚的事 我很抱歉
You were just, uh...
你只是...
you were just trying to show everyone a good time,
你只是想让大家都玩得开心
and I should've rolled with it.
我应该配合你的
You're not repulsed by my behavior?
你不反感我的言行举止吗
No.
不反感
No, actually, I envy you.
其实 我还嫉妒你
You're-- you're spontaneous and fun.
你是这么随性 会逗人开心
And you got that gene that allows you to leap without looking.
骨子里的冲动令你无所畏惧
I wish I was more like that.
真希望我也能像你那样
You forgive me?
你原谅我了吗
Depends.
看情况
What's with the bowl of cash?
拿着这罐现金做什么
It's our tips from this week.
是这周收到的小费
Over 500 bucks.
超过500块
Thanks to the hottest bartender in Montauk.
这可多亏了蒙托克最火辣的酒保
Bull really packs the house.
我的胡言乱语很有市场
Darlin'...
亲爱的
find something sexy to wear,
去穿件性感的衣服
'cause I'm gonna take you to Atlantic City,
我要带你去大西洋城
and you're gonna watch me turn $500 into $5,000.
看我如何把五百块变成五千块
Serious? As a heart attack.
真的吗 千真万确