特别声明
该节目由可可原创,台词讲解为可可编辑编写。
视频出处
本期影视片花出自《德伯家的苔丝》第一季第二集。
影视片花
中英对白
Which churches will you show him?
你准备带他去哪几个教堂
I can't decide.
还没想好呢
Kirby, possibly, or perhaps Easingwold.
柯比吧 要不去伊兴沃德教堂
You don't think you're being a bit obvious?
不觉得你表现得太直白了吗
Coming from you, that's rich.
你说我直白 真是笑话
There was a letter from Mr Napier in the evening post.
晚邮送来一封奈皮尔先生的信件
Oh. Did he accept?
他答应来了吗
Not yet.
还没
Perhaps he thought it was too obvious.
大概他觉得太直白了吧
Apparently, he's bringing a friend with him.
很显然 他有位友人同行
An attache at the Turkish Embassy. A Mr Kemal Pamuk.
土耳其大使馆的专员 科莫·帕努克先生
He's the son of one of the Sultan's ministers
他是苏丹某大臣之子
and he's here for the Albanian talks.
是为阿尔巴尼亚会谈而来
What's that?
会谈什么
To create an independent Albania.
建立独立的阿尔巴尼亚
Don't you read the papers?
你平时不看报纸的吗
I'm too busy living a life.
活得太滋润 没时间看报
Since Turkey's signature is vital,
鉴于获得土耳其的支持至关重要
Mr Napier's been given the job
在会谈前奈皮尔先生的任务就是
of keeping him happy until the conference begins.
好生招待专员 使其尽欢
And he's eager to try an English hunt.
而他很想尝试英式狩猎
I shall invite this Mr Pamuk to stay here as well.
那就把这位帕努克先生也请来
Who knows, a little hospitality in an English house
没准 英式府邸的盛情款待
may make all the difference to the outcome.
能对会谈产生出其不意的效果呢
And Mary, you will ride out with him.
玛丽 你得随行作陪
Oh, Mama, must I?
妈妈 有必要吗
My boots are at the menders
我的靴子还没修好
and I haven't ridden for weeks.
我都好几个星期没骑马了
Anna? Please see that Lady Mary is fully equipped to go hunting.
安娜 去把玛丽小姐的狩猎装备齐全
Yes, Your Ladyship.
好的 夫人