It's a little early to be lighting all the candles.
现在点蜡烛有点早了
What, you're afraid I'm gonna burn the place down?
你是怕我把这里点着吗
Okay, okay. Look...
好了 好了
You've been like this
自从维多利亚叫你去喝茶以后
ever since your tea with Victoria.
你就一直怪怪的
You gonna tell me what happened?
准备告诉我发生了什么吗
The bitch practically accused me
那个婊子竟然指责我
of burning down Treadwell's house.
烧毁特德韦尔的房子
That's what happened. - She what? That's insane.
就是这样 -什么 她疯了吧
Yeah, what's even more insane
更疯狂的是
is that Emily tried to warn me she'd do it.
艾米莉警告过我她会这样做
I should've listened to her from the beginning.
我一开始就该听她的
Beginning of what?
什么开始
Oh, great job buddy.
干得好啊 老兄
Crap. Sorry.
该死 抱歉
Do you have a broom or anything?
你这有扫帚吗
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
Okay.Hey...Chatty Cathy.Zip it.
好 嘿 大嘴巴美女 管好自己的嘴
Jack can't know about anything that Emily's told you.
杰克不能知道任何艾米莉和你说过的事
She's barely told me anything.
她也没告诉过我什么
I'm practically as in the dark as Jack is.
我和杰克一样被蒙在鼓里
Well, listen, Emily's been nothing but good to you.
听着 艾米莉对你一直很好
Really? A few days ago, Emily earwigs me into
是吗 几天前 艾米莉唆使我
getting all up in Mason's grill,
和梅森对峙
and then coincidentally, his house burns to the ground?
然后怎么那么巧 他的房子就被烧了
Great questions... for Emily.
好问题 需要艾米莉解答
So till you get some answers,
所以你没得到答案前
keep Jack out of it.
别把杰克搅进来