Practice Time
练习时光
Nick: Where do we buy the tickets?
尼克:我们应该去哪里买票呢?
Jason: Look, the ticket office is over there.
杰森:瞧,售票处在那。
Nick: Two tickets to West Point, please.
尼克:买两张去西点的票。
Clerk: That will be four dollars seventy.
职员:一共4.7美元。
Jason: Hurry up! It goes in two minutes. It leaves from platform ten. What are our seat numbers?
杰森:快点,两分钟之内就要开车了,在第10车道。我们的座位是几号?
Nick: Nine B and ten B. This is our car. Could you help us with the luggage? These bags are very heavy.
尼克:9B和10B。这个是我们的车厢。你能帮我们提行李箱吗?这些提包很重。
Jason: OK. Oh good. We're leaving.
杰森:好的,噢,车开了。
Nick: Could you put the window down? It's hot. (After a while) I'm hungry. Let's have something to eat.
尼克:你能把窗户放下来吗?很热。(过了一会儿)我有点饿了。我们去吃点东西吧。
Jason: Is there a restaurant on the train?
杰森:火车上有餐厅吗?
Nick: Yes. It's at the front of the train. The snack bar is at the other end.
尼克:有,在前面车厢。快餐厅在车厢另一头。
Jason: What time will we arrive in West Point?
杰森:我们几点钟到西点?
Nick: We should arrive at six thirty.
尼克:应该在六点半。