我告诉过你不要伤到杰克·波特
What happened?
到底怎么回事
Victoria called in her own guy.
维多利亚叫她自己的人做的
There was nothing I could do.
我无能为力
You were supposed to control it.
但这本该是在你掌控之下的
They got to you, didn't they?
他们找到了你 是吗
No. Your father did.
不 是你爸爸
I told him his best shot at a new trial
我跟他说他在重新审理时的最佳反击
would mean pulling you in.
可能会把你牵扯进
He refused.
于是他拒绝了
He was afraid of what the conspiracy might do
他担心那伙人为了让你闭嘴
to keep you silenced.
会不择手段
You're lucky I intercepted
你该庆幸我在她之前
that D.N.A. Test she ordered on Amanda.
截下了阿曼达的DNA测试结果
If I hadn't switched the sample, you'd be finished.
要不是我调换了样本 你已经完蛋了
I know.
我明白
Thank you.
多谢
You know I believe your father is innocent,
我相信你爸爸是清白的
but I can't be part of this kind of violence.
我不能参与这种暴力计划
Maybe it's time you reassess what you're doing here.