What's on the revengenda this evening, hmm?
今晚你的复仇计划是什么
Dinner with Daniel's grandfather.
和丹尼尔的祖父共进晚餐
I hear there's nothing
我听说
Grandpa Grayson likes less than a scandal.
格雷森爷爷最不喜欢的就是丑闻
Victoria used my father's reputation
维多利亚通过污蔑我爸
to explain away Charlotte's existence.
来辩解夏洛特的出生
Tonight I'm pitting her own lies against her.
今晚我将用她自己的谎言来报答她
Forgive me for being captain obvious.
原谅我的直言不讳
But, uh, you do realize,
但你要明白
you're putting your own sister into the crosshairs again?
你这是把你妹妹再次推到了浪尖之上
Charlotte deserves to know the truth.
夏洛特有权知道真相
The question is...
问题是
Who's gonna tell her?
由谁来告诉她
That's simple.
这很简单
Our father is.
让我们的爸爸来告诉她
Hi. Hello.
嗨 你好
There's a package in the doorway.
门口有个包裹
Thank you.
谢谢