Smart move, running back to the house to create a cover
干得好 跑回家制造证据
for how Tyler got your gun.
解释为何泰勒拿着你的枪
It might not even matter.
这说不定无关紧要
Tyler could've told Daniel everything.
泰勒说不定已将真相告诉丹尼尔了
Tyler's not exactly a reliable source,
泰勒的话不可靠
and... Daniel loves you.
而且 丹尼尔爱你
Unless that's changed.
除非这种爱意已变
We had an argument at the party.
在派对上我们吵了一架
I'm not sure where we stand.
我也不知道我们身处何处
Well, you're standing in a police station,
你现在身处警局
and I would say the more pressing issue
而且我认为更重要的是
is the whereabouts of your father's infinity box.
你父亲的无尽之盒的下落
It's safe and sound.
绝对安全
You ready to go?
准备走了吗
Yeah.
是
Are you okay?
你还好吗
What were you talking to your mother about?
你刚才和你妈妈说了什么
We had words at the party.
我们在派对上有过争执
I just...
我只想
I just wanted to clear the air.
我只想消除一下误解
That's good. You're gonna need...
这很好啊 你现在需要
As much support as you can get right now.
能找到的所有支持