第30周 在剧场
荧屏情景:
星期三 排练 片段选自《歌剧魅影》 The Phantom Of The Opera 10:49--11:35
Madame Giry: We take particular pride in the excellence of our ballet.
洁莉夫人:芭蕾伴舞很出色,我为她们感到自豪。
Monsieur Reyer: I see why. Especially that little blond angel.
雷耶先生:我明白,特别是这位金发小天使。
Madame Giry: My daughter, Meg Giry.
洁莉夫人:我的女儿,梅格·洁莉。
Monsieur Firmin: And that exceptional beauty. No relation, I trust?
费明先生:我相信这位佳人,应该跟你没什么关系吧?
Madame Giry: Christine Daae. Promising talent, Monsieur Firmin. Very promising.
洁莉夫人:克莉丝汀·戴,很有天分,费明先生,前途无量。
Monsieur Reyer: Daae, did you say? No relation to the famous Swedish violinist?
雷耶先生:戴吗?……跟那个有名的……瑞典小提琴家没有关系吗?
Madame Giry: His only child. Orphaned at 7 when she came to live and train in the ballet dormitories.
洁莉夫人:是他唯一的孩子,七岁成了孤儿,就到我们的芭蕾舞校接受训练。
Monsieur Firmin: An orphan, you say?
费明先生:你是说孤儿?
Madame Giry: I think of her as a daughter also. Gentlemen, if you would kindly stand to one side.
洁莉夫人:我把她也当做女儿一样。先生们,如果不介意,请站在一边。
Dancers: Hannibal's friends!
众舞者:汉尼拔的朋友们来了!
Leading Dancer: Ah, me! Not on my dress! Why?
领舞:哦,不,别踩到我的衣服,好吗?