第33周 在餐馆
荧屏情景:
星期三 家人聚餐 片段选自《好汉两个半》第8季经7集 Two and a Half Men S08E07 02:14--03:13
Charlie: So what's the occasion for you two?
查理:你们两个为什么在这儿?
Alan: No occasion. Can't a son invite his mom to lunch?
艾伦:不为什么,难道儿子不能请她妈吃顿午饭吗?
Evelyn: He needs money.
伊芙琳:他缺钱。
Alan: No, no. But if you're lookin' to give some away I'm not gonna turn it down.
艾伦:才不是,不过如果你想给我一点儿,我是不会拒绝的。
Evelyn: You're a dermatologist. How do I get rid of a 170-pound skin tag?
伊芙琳:你是个皮肤科医生,所以我怎样才能摆脱这个170磅的皮赘?
Alan: Excuse me, 164.
艾伦:打扰一下,是164磅。
Charlie: Really? That's the part you object to?
查理:真的?这就是你抗议的点?
Alan: Would you like to be called a 200-pound drunk?
艾伦:你愿意被叫做200磅的醉鬼?
Charlie: 180.
查理:180磅。
Alan: See?
艾伦:明白了吧?
Charlie: Yeah, well, better a lush than a leech.
查理:是的,不过酒鬼好过寄生虫。
Alan: At least a leech doesn't miss his mother's birthday in a drunken blackout.
艾伦:至少寄生虫没有因为醉晕过去,而错过他母亲的生日。
Charlie: Yes, but when the lush wakes up, he can buy her a nice gift with his own money.
查理:没错,可是当酒鬼醒了之后,他能用自己的钱给她买漂亮的礼物。
Evelyn: He can, but he doesn't.
伊芙琳:他是可以,可是他没有。
Charlie: He doesn't because you wouldn't appreciate it anyway.
查理:他没有买是因为无论怎样,你从来都不会感激。
Evelyn: Let's not start with appreciation. Did I ever get a thank you for bearing you and raising you all by myself?
伊芙琳:我们还是别说感恩了,我是因为独自生你、养你而得到一句“谢谢你”吗?
Alan: Thank you, Mommy.
艾伦:谢谢你,妈咪。
Evelyn: Give it a rest. I'll write you a check.
伊芙琳:消停下吧,我给你写张支票。
Alan: Thank you, Mommy.
艾伦:谢谢你,妈咪。