Charlotte, we need to talk.
夏洛特 我要和你谈一谈
Later. I'm busy.
晚点吧 我忙着呢
Why aren't you in school?
你怎么没去上学
I'm not feeling well.
我身体不舒服
Don't play games with me, young lady.
别跟我耍花样 小姑娘
Mason Treadwell's blog is front-page news,
梅森·特德韦尔的博客已经成了头条新闻
and the damage is already done,
事已至此
but I want to hear it from you.
我想听你亲口告诉我
Did you take pills the night of the party?
订婚宴那晚你服了药没有
Declan lied about everything.
德克兰说的都是假的
He saw someone on the beach, same as me.
和我一样 他也看到了海滩上还有个人
Did you or didn't you?
你到底了磕了药没有
No, I told you.
没有 我已经说过了
Charlotte, look at me.
夏洛特 看着我
You're high right now, aren't you?
你刚磕过药 是吧
So what if I am on drugs?
我嗑药了 又怎样
My father's a mass murderer.
我爸爸害死了那么多人
My half sister is an arsonist.
我同父异母的姐姐是个纵火犯
Guess the fruit doesn't fall far from the tree, does it?
看来有其父必有其女 对吧
Victoria!
维多利亚
You may have just sent your brother to jail for life.
你可能会害你哥哥蹲一辈子大牢