第38周 消遣
荧屏情景:
星期一 打扑克 片段选自《好汉两个半》第7季第9集 Two And A Half Men S07E09 15:50--16:29
Charlie: This is fun, huh?
查理:有意思吧?
Chelsea: I guess. Gin.
切尔西:可能吧!赢了。
Charlie: Damn. Okay. Let's go again.
查理:该死的。好吧,再来一局。
Chelsea: You do realize that at a certain point we're going to have to go to bed.
切尔西:我们总得去睡觉的,你是知道的吧。
Charlie: I know. I know. It's not like I'm avoiding it or anything.
查理:知道,知道啊,我并没有躲什么。
Chelsea: Really? Because this is the first time since I've known you you've suggested we play a game that doesn't involve money or nudity.
切尔西:真的吗?因为这是第一次我们玩牌,既不玩钱,也不玩脱光光。
Charlie: We could play for money if you want. What do you say, penny a point? We'll go to bed when someone's up a hundred bucks.
查理:如果你愿意我们可以赌钱,你说怎么赌,每得一分得一美分,当有人赚到100块时我们就去睡觉。
Chelsea: Come on, are we gonna talk about the elephant in the room or not?
切尔西:这么明显的心结,不谈谈吗?
Charlie: What's there to talk about?
查理:有什么好谈的?
注:如视频无法播放,请刷新