Hello, and welcome to our show.
大家好,欢迎来到我们的节目。
Today, we’ll be making one of my favourite recipes.
今天我们要来做我最喜欢的一个食谱。
It’s called the egg spaghetti.
这道菜的名字是鸡蛋意面。
First, what you will need for this recipe is:
首先,这道食谱需要的材料有:
About a hundred grams of dried spaghetti,
一百克左右的干意面;
Two table spoons of olive oil,
两勺橄榄油;
Fifty grams of minced meat,
五十克肉末;
About a half of a medium onion,
半个中等洋葱;
Half a cup of chopped mushrooms,
半杯碎蘑菇;
One cup of tomato sauce, or peeled crushed tomatoes
一杯番茄酱,或者剥皮、切碎的西红柿
(I prefer peeled crushed tomatoes)
(我更喜欢用剥皮、切碎的西红柿)
And lastly, you will need one egg.
最后,你还需要准备一个鸡蛋。
First, let your water come to a boil, and boil your dried spaghetti.
首先,把水煮开,然后用水煮干意面。
While you are waiting for your spaghetti to boil, you can prepare your sauce.
在你等待意面煮熟的时候,你可以准备你的酱料。
Heat up the pan with the olive oil, and add the minced meat.
在锅里放橄榄油并加热,然后放入肉末。
Brown the minced meat until it gets nice and brown.
将肉末炒熟至焦黄色。
Lower the heat to about medium heat, and then add your chopped onions.
把火调低至中火,然后放入切碎的洋葱。
It's important to fry your onions in lower heat so that you can let it caramelize. It'll take a while but it will be worth the effort, because all of the sugars will come out of the onion and bring a nice sweat taste to your sauce.
用低温将洋葱炒熟很重要,因为这样可以使洋葱炒上一层焦糖。这个过程需要一段时间,不过这很值得,因为洋葱里的所有糖分都会炒出来,这会为你的酱料增加甜蜜的口感。
Then, add your mushrooms (your chopped mushrooms), and keep stirring it around until it gets nice and tender.
之后,放你蘑菇(切碎的蘑菇),不断翻炒,直到蘑菇变软。
And then lastly, you can add your tomato sauce, or peeled crushed tomatoes.
最后,你可以放入番茄酱,或者剥皮、切碎的西红柿。
And let it simmer for a bit until it gets nice and warm.
用小火煨一会儿,直到炒热酱料。
Your spaghetti should be ready by now. So you can drain the water out and add a bit of olive oil to your spaghetti, so that it won’t stick. Put your spaghetti on a plate, and then pour some of your sauce on top.
现在意面应该煮好了。所以你可以把水倒掉,然后在意面里加一点橄榄油,这样意面就不会坨掉。把意面盛出来放到盘子里,然后在上面浇上酱料。
Now, you can fry your egg on a pan sunny-side-up. I like to leave the yolk nice and soft. And then put the fried egg on top of your spaghetti. Now, when you eat your spaghetti, I like to pierce the egg with a fork so that all the yolk drizzles out and becomes a part of the sauce. The egg is quite alkaline, so it brings a nice mild taste that counteracts with the acidic tomato.
现在你可以在锅里单面煎蛋了。我喜欢吃软黄的煎蛋。之后把煎好的鸡蛋放在意面上面。我在吃意面的时候喜欢用叉子吃鸡蛋,这样所有的蛋黄汁液都会出来,然后变成酱料的一部分。鸡蛋的碱性含量很高,所以口味柔和,正好抵消西红柿的酸性。
And enjoy!
享用你的意面吧!
译文属可可原创,仅供学习交流使用,未经许可请勿转载