第50周 参加派对
荧屏情景:
打扮 片段选自《舞出我人生2:街舞》 Step Up 2 the Streets 54:25--55:35
Girls: Watch your step. Welcome. Look at how nice it is. Thank you. Come down, hurry up. Y'all taking mad long. Hey, mom! [Speaking Spanish]
女孩们:注意脚下。欢迎。看看这儿多棒!谢谢你!来啊,快!你们太慢了!嘿,老妈!你们都来了,真好。
Mom: How are you? We miss you. Everyone is here, come in. Have some food.
妈妈:你还好吗?我想你们,大家都在这儿,进来吧!吃点东西。
Hostess: Whoa, wait. You are coming with me.
主人:好的,等等。你跟我来。
Anndie: Where are we going?
安迪:我们去哪?
Hostess: You'll see.
主人:你会知道的。
Anndie: I can't believe I'm doing this. What's wrong with what I had before?
安迪:我真不敢相信我要这么做。我之前的衣服怎么了?
Hostess: Latin men like their girls to look like women, not boys. A fact you'll appreciate when you meet my cousin.
主人:拉丁人喜欢他们的女孩儿像女孩儿,可不是像男孩儿。你见我堂兄的时候就会感激我了。
Anndie: You are not setting me up.
安迪:你可别陷害我。
Hostess: Alejandro's nice. Plus he just got here.
主人:亚历杭德罗很不错,而且他刚来。
Anndie: You're pimping me out so that your cousin can get a green card?
安迪:你要给我牵红线让你堂兄得到绿卡?
Hostess: He is from Florida. Trust me, if he was not my cousin, you would not be standing there.
主人:他从佛罗里达来,相信我,如果他不是我堂兄,我才不把你隆重推出呢!
Anndie: You're sick. Hmm, and I'm hungry, so are we done here?
安迪:你真恶心,嗯。我饿了,打扮完了没?
Hostess: I guess. Oh, Miss Thing, you got titties? Why you trying to look better than me at my party?
主人:差不多了,哦,靓妹。原来你有胸啊?我的派对你可要喧宾夺主了。