Emily.
艾米莉
Where are you headed off to in such a rush?
这么急是要去哪儿啊
I have to go get ready.
我得去准备
I've got my monthly meeting with the Landmark Committee.
地标委员会有个月例会
Not today you don't. We got a wedding to plan.
今天不行 我们要制定婚礼计划
I'm so sorry. I'm gonna have to reschedule.
抱歉 可能要改时间了
Emily, I cleared my afternoon for this.
艾米莉 我为此推了下午所有的事
You knew that.
你知道的
I'm sure the Landmark Committee can survive a month without you.
我确信地标委员会的例会没你也可以的
But unfortunately,
但是 不幸地是
my epic plans for your wedding may not.
你们婚礼的宏伟计划没你可不行
I promise,
我保证
I'll make my presentation as painless as possible.
我会尽可能简而言之的
$1 million?
一百万美金
Jack...
杰克
You must really have them worried.
你一定让他们很困扰
The Graysons are the last people I want to be indebted to,
我最不想得到的就是格雷森的恩惠
But if Emily's already planning on joining 'em...
但是如果艾米莉准备嫁入他们家..
Look, I-I was thinking
我在想
I could start a charity with the money.
我可以用这笔钱做慈善
Maybe it's something she and I could do together.
也许我可以和她一起做
You still care about her, don't you?
你还是很关心她 对吗
We both do, don't we?
我们都关心她 不是吗
I care about you.
我关心的是你